- 6 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
Sprinkle pork chops with pepper. Brown chops on both sides over medium-high heat in a large skillet coated with cooking spray. Combine cranberry sauce and mustard; spoon over chops. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 4-6 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°.
Remove chops and let stand for 5 minutes. Add cranberries and vinegar to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup. Serve with chops.